Annual General Meeting Being Planned
Each year the Annual General Meeting is an opportunity for area owners to meet and exchange news about the Corridor, provide input directly to the BIA work program and priorities and bring up new issues the BIA can help address.
Member input on issues and priorities has included:
· poor groundwater quality and the cost of private fire protection
· transit needed to help attract and retain employees
· signage (directional to the area and individual businesses in the parks)
· finding trained and experienced employees is becoming a top business issue for some members
· application cost and time requirements for new development
Contact the BIA to list issues you would like to see discussed at the AGM. Then plan to attend …
Tuesday January 23, 7:30am at Irish Hills.